Terms and Conditions
2. Descriptions, prices and product information - All prices are expressed inclusive of any VAT payable unless otherwise stated.
3. Availability - If for any other reason beyond our reasonable control we are unable to supply a particular item, we will not be liable to you except to ensure that you are not charged for that item.
4. Payment and acceptance - Your order is an offer to buy from us. A cooling off period of 7 days will be given from the date of order. After the 7 day cooling off period any deposits paid for goods / services will be non-refundable.
5. Delivery - Our delivery courier will make deliveries to you. We do our best to secure delivery within 7 days of the Start date of your Installation order, or on the date requested or specified when your order is placed.
6. Installation - Once you have ordered an installation service the installer will contact you to arrange a convenient time to attend your home to carry out a survey, following which the installer shall agree a date with you on which the installation will start. If the installation you require is not a standard installation (for example, it includes moving services, connection services or building works) this may incur further charges and you may be asked to enter into a further agreement with the installer for these works. Throughout the installation you are responsible for giving the installer reasonable access to your property in order that installation works can be completed. If you are not in on the agreed start date of installation or the property is not in a condition ready for installation to proceed then we reserve the right to charge you a delay charge. We will do our best to procure that installations are started on the date agreed. However, the start date and completion dates that we give you are guides. Whilst we make every effort to install the items within that time, we shall not be liable if we fail to do so in part or in full due to circumstances beyond our control. We shall contact you to let you know if we are having any problems installing the items within the stated time.
We will do our best to ensure that the installer; performs the services with due care and skill; observes all health and safety rules
Removal and disposal excludes refrigeration appliances.
Free / Half price installation offers when advertised includes the dry fit element of the installation, extra charges may apply for additional electrical, gas, specialist worktops and non standard works. Minimum spend value of £10,000 applies to this offer for free installation and minimum spend of £5,000 for Half Price Installation, excluding the cost of appliances and specialist worktops. Complete Kitchens Ely reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
7. Cancellation and Refund policy - All cancellations must be made in writing and within 14 days of placing your order.
If you are entitled to a refund, we will make a refund to the account originally charged for the purchase of the product or services. Refunds will be made at the earliest opportunity and will be dependent on transactional times associated with the original payment method.
8. Faulty items (appliances) - If, after a product has been fitted, you find a fault, we reserve the right to request the manufacturer or a registered engineer to contact you or make a house visit to confirm the fault. Manufacturer's may require you to register the appliance guarantee with them, in this case you should contact the manufacturer at the earliest opportunity should you have issue with an appliance supplied by us.
9. Payments - You can pay by Cash, BACS transfer, Cheque, Mastercard or Visa credit card, Maestro, Solo or Delta debit card. Your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of unauthorised access or disclosure. A maximum payment of £500 can be paid on credit card without incurring an additional 1.5% handling fee.
Authority for payment must be given at the time of order. If there is a problem taking payment for all or part of your order we will contact you by email (or by telephone if you have not given us an email address). 50% payment will be required when you place your order, the remaining balance must be paid 7 days prior to the delivery of goods / services.
10. Our responsibility to you - If we are in breach of these Terms & Conditions, we will only be responsible for any direct losses that you suffer as a result to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at the time you make the relevant order. Our products are for personal use only and our liability shall not in any event include business losses such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
Our liability to you in connection with any purchase order will not exceed the total price charged for the items. Our liability to you in connection with an installation order shall not (subject to the remainder of this section 10) exceed £2,000,000 (two million).
11. General - Warranty information for each manufacturer will be supplied at time of order or before.
UK Furniture - Kitchen cabinets 25 years, Kitchen hinges / runners 25 years, kitchen doors 5 years.
Appliances - Covered by the standard manufacturers guarantee - it is the customers responsibility to ensure appliances are registered online with the manufacturer
Worktops - Laminate worktops come with a 12month guarantee
Installation - All installation work is guaranteed for 2 years against defective workmanship
These Product and Installation Terms & Conditions are subject to English law. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings, you must do so in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
12. Customer Services : if you have any queries, please contact us on
Complete Kitchens Ely, Unit W5 Black Bank Business Park, Black Bank Road, Little Downham, Ely, Cambridgeshire CB6 2UA
Company Registration No. 8985952 VAT No. 185061018
Care of Timber doors / Wood worktops:
Wood is a beautiful natural product and the different grains and textures in the wood often means there are a variety of tonal differences in the doors and drawer fronts. Prior to fitting, lay out the door and drawer fronts and adjust the positions to get the best overall balance.
Exposure to daylight will change the appearance of the natural wood fascias. Each type of timber reacts differently and at a different rate, becoming darker, richer and with more contrast. Exposure to direct sunlight will bleach wooden furniture. Bleaching of colours can affect your furniture within two months and will be different on each of the door and drawer front component depending upon its position relative to the windows
Installation in recently plastered properties can see the moisture drawn into the timber causing a slight swelling, which will reduce when the relative humidity returns to normal. The degree of reaction is dependent on the timber type.
Vinyl doors / laminate worktop joints - Vinyl wrapped MDF doors and laminate worktop joints can be affected by heat and water. Care should be taken to ensure the edges of doors are not exposed to prolonged or excessive heat from small domestic appliances (kettle, toaster, etc) and integrated extractor doors are opened with the extractor in operation when a hob is in use. Care should be taken to ensure the edges of doors are not doused in water. Care should be taken to ensure that laminate worktop joints are not exposed to water or heat and any water spillage is cleaned immediately.
Exposure to direct sunlight will eventually bleach the colours slightly and will be different on each of the door and drawer front component depending upon their position relative to the windows.